Friday, December 21, 2012

Creating the blog

          Hello everyone,

          Anyone who has talked to me in the past few years knows of my determination to create a sustainable Druid community, of course with ADF Druids. It has been a dream of mine for many many years. I have decided to start journaling my efforts so I, and others, can keep track of the developments on this endeavor.

          So please join me in this journey. I hope it inspires others to take part... to start their own communities or just to start living a much more sustainable life.

          BTW this is by no means an attempt to return to 'old' out of date ways. This is an attempt to live in the modern world, to living a life that is sustainable with modern technology, and to live a life that is centered around a spiritual believe that the Earth Mother is to be honored and respected.

Bright Blessings,


David Crawford
Owner of this blog and:
http://adruidsviewpoint.blogspot.com/
http://adruidsbrew.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment